Friday 31 August 2012

From Tribal to Tweed

Finally home after a long day at the office.. Well, it centainly felt long!

As I didn't have anything to do at work, I started my hunt for the perfect Coco Chanel style jacket.. They seem to be everywhere this season! Technically speaking, number 2 is  more a biker jacket, however, I think it's the perfect modern twist on an old perfect classic!





The most productive thing I've done all day is starting a debate about popcorn.. It obviously has to be salted! I fought long and hard, but despite my eager arguments, I lost the war by one vote..

Very disappointed!

Anyways, time to get packing.. I've got an early start ahead of me!

Have a great night :)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner