Tuesday 28 August 2012

Dinner for one

Just had tea - which was rather delicious if I may say so myself!

Not too long ago, in total lack of gastronomic inspiration, I opted for a ready meal from the shop. To make me feel better, the till worker looked at me, tilted his head and said 'aw, just dinner for one tonight, eh?' Cheeky sod!!!




Stuffed avocado with chicken and peppers + lovely homemade mash.. Winner!

As we speak, I am doing my very best not to fall asleep on the sofa. Still need to hang some washing, do the dishes and get a workout in before Hells Kitchen.. Not enough hours in the day!

Hope you're having a GREAT Tuesday!

x




2 comments:

  1. Mmm,dette så jo riktig så godt ut,Charline <3
    Kos dere!
    Klem

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner