Wednesday 29 August 2012

Weather forecast: more rain

I can't help but think that the British weather forecasters have given up. Today, the BBC breakfast presenters advised that there would be heavy rain this morning. And for the evening forcast: More rain. They're running out of ways to say it..

To distract myself from the grim reality unfolding on the other side of the window, I am looking for a dress to wear for my birthday. I've been told that I have to dress nice! How rude, as if I don't always.. Anyways, it turns out to be a complete nightmare! I can't seem to find anything I like.. It's even harder as I don't know where we are going - it's all been orchestrated by the bf!

Wish I had a wedding to go to.. At least then I could find a dress!





I guess I should have a look at what's already in my wardrobe.. I'm sure I have lots of things with pricetags still on them, so maybe I don't have to go shopping after all.. Fingers crossed!

x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner