Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bitter much?!

Good morning!

How are we this Tuesday?

Just popping in to say hi really, as my brain is not working yet. Getting up at 5am every morning is just too early! Yesterday, I got home a lot earlier than usual and celebrated with a little nap - because that's how you celebrate when you're a senior citizen (mentally).  Actually, I slept all afternoon and didn't get a chance to do any of the things I was supposed to.. Oh well, I woke up just in time for X Factor and Hells Kitchen :)

For those of you who says it is still summer...




I beg to differ! Summer never came to England this year, and I'm actually quite bitter. How unfair!

Stay tuned as it is Bargain Tuesday today :) More on that later...

Have a lovely morning!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner