Tuesday 13 November 2012

Me and my BFF

That's right.. Today this box of tissues has become my BFF..




And I am just as sad as I look! 

As it's my grandad's birthday in a couple of days I had to leave my germ infested flat to go to the post office.. And what a task that was!! The post office is literally a five minute walk away, but halfway there I broke out in a cold sweat and shivers.. I never thought I would make it back!

God, I hate being ill! However, the bf says I must enjoy it as I'm so good at it...

Note to Santa: please give me a new skill set -  I don't want to be ill all the time! And if you're feeling generous, I could also do with some money :)

x




6 comments:

  1. Usjameg,nå igjen....
    Masse god bedring til deg,Charline <3
    Klem fra meg og npappa'n din

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blir jo aldri frisk, det kommer bare noe nytt :p Klem til dere!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tusen takk snuppa! Håper alt er bra med deg :)

      Delete
  3. Stakkars liten pjusk. Fortsatt god bedring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner