Friday 30 November 2012

More gift ideas

It's always good with some brainstorming when it comes to gift ideas, so I thought I would share five more tips with you :)

1. Perfume - just make sure you do your research and get one that your friend actually likes! There's nothing worse than getting perfume that makes you smell like an old lady or just stink...

2. A refill automiser... I want one!

3. Scarves - who can ever have enough?!

4. A watch - I quite like this one from Asos.. As it says "once upon a time", you could give it along with a framed picture  - to remind someone of a special/funny memory you've shared...

5. Electric lash curler - seriously, it IS the best invention since sliced bread! It makes all the difference.. I have one from ModelCo, but I'm sure any will do..





Hope I can be of help, or that you can get some inspiration from these items..

Have a lovely morning!

x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner