Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wednesday = cleaning day!

Good God, this has been the most boring day ever!

It felt like time stood still in work, and I thought home-time would never come around..

Finally home now, though, and Wednesday is cleaning day - which is beyond needed! The flat is gross as I've not had the energy to clean lately... But now, I'm going to get to it BIG TIME  :) Happy days! It just so happens that I've had some good news today which gave me a bit of an energy boost.. I'll tell you about it later when it's all finalised..

To celebrate, I had big plans of having a glass of wine - thinking screw you Mr Doctor man saying I can't drink.. Then I realised that I still don't have a corkscrew!!! Then I was screwed! Typical..

Oh well, I'll have this little Aero dessert, then burn the calories by scrubbing away... Plan!





Hope you've all had a good day!

Catch you in the morning..

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner