Monday 12 November 2012

Monday morning blues and brown cheese

Good morning!

How was your weekend?

I went to Wales with the bf, but it didn't really go as planned.. On Saturday we got soaked as it was pouring down, so we didn't really see much of Caernarfon..We managed to do some Christmas shopping, though, before we headed back to the hotel.. Then we both fell asleep before 9pm!!

At some point during the night, I woke up panicking as I couldn't breath - oh yes, I'm having a cold.. AGAIN... So our nice, long walk was cancelled - but of course the weather was lovely!

On our way home, we stopped by the bf's mum for dinner...  She had been to Harrods in London earlier in the week and had brought back some Norwegian brown cheese for me - my favourite!!

I might be sick, but at least I can enjoy one of the best combos in the world - brown cheese and Lipton Blue Fruits tea! Yeah buddy!





Hope you're having a nice start to the week!

x




2 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner