Thursday 8 November 2012

Result!

I'm not even ashamed of the lengths I went to for a glass of wine today!

First of all, I had to swing by Tesco on the way home to get a corkscrew.. Then I had to spend about 5-10 minutes uncorking the bloody bottle!! Don't ask me why - it's not my first rodeo, but for some reason it was really hard.. Where's the men when you need them?! I was just about to give up when I heard that familiar little pop and it was like music to my ears...

A few cuts and a whole less energy later I am now reaping the rewards of my hard work... (Yes, I do actually have cuts on my hand - no jokes!)









Aaaah it's been too long!!

Now it's feet up and the very first episode of Game of Thrones - exciting...

x

PS: Screw you Mr Doctor Man!



2 comments:

  1. Haha,du altså :-)
    Godt at du til slutt fikk opp flaska di !
    Go' vin?

    Klem fra meg ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja, sånn kan det gå Helle! Det var fantastisk godt med et glass etter to måneder uten.. Sov godt også :p Klem

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner