Sunday 25 November 2012

Snapshots from Glasgow

Back from Glasgow now, and I've had such a good weekend! It really was the perfect city break - a bit of shopping, culture and a LOT of food.. 



We we're greeted by this lovely Christmas fair.. Love Glasgow :)


I know these masks should have freeked me out, but I really liked them! If you're ever in Glasgow, you should definitely pay the Kelvingrove a visit..



Yeah, the bf thought it would be fun to block me in the bathroom whilst I was having a shower.. He was rather annoyed that I wasn't scared when I opened the door... Boys!!!


Afternoon tea! For breakfast.. That's how we roll..


We also went to the cinema to see the newest Twilight film, and I haven't made my mind up yet.. I liked bits of it, but not sure what I thought of the ending..Either way, it doesn't really matter as the bf got me a bag of popcorn and some chocolates! I was a happy bunny..

Hope you've all had a good weekend and that you're ready to face a new week tomorrow!

Catch you later...

x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner