Friday 10 August 2012

To Build a Home


I'll guide you to a beautiful song, which is also the header of this entry. It goes with the theme.



I've recently moved into a new flat and my chosen colour scheme is based on shades of white, grey and silver. Although I absolutely love the place, it certainly needs some sprucing up! Nothing major - just a few details which will make it feel like home.

I happen to have two couhes in my lounge, so I'll need at least six cushions. Let me tell you - you can never find anything when you're looking for something specific!! However, having looked everywhere, I finally landed on these cushions from H&M of all places. The silver box and the lanterns are also from H&M, while the blanket is from IKEA and the wooden box is from Debenhams.





I've also found this great website that sells wall stickers - what a great way of updating a room!



This one is pretty good too, I could do with a chandelier!




Can't wait for it all to come together. As I'm about 80 (mentally), I would much rather stay in with food, wine and a film, than going out, so I like spending time, effort and money on my home!

Btw - Thank God it's Friday!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner