Wednesday 8 August 2012

Tonight's gonna be a good night!

For some reason, I have loads of energy this morning! Might be because I decided to get a little workout in right before bed last night. I'm not one for the summer Olympics, but the other night I happened to watch some of the athletics, and now I'm working on my Jessica Ennis abs.. Fat chance..

Speaking of fat, I just love the new Nike ad! Whilst the brand is normally fronted by beautifully sculpted athletes, the latest Nike ad features an exhausted, overweight boy running slowly and desperately toward the camera with the tagline 'Find Your Greatness'. I read somewhere that the 12 year old boy was sick in a ditch during filming. Awesome! They've even written an article about him in Forbes.


Apparently, Nike will follow the kid if he keeps losing weight. I'm definitely rooting for him!

Anyways, with all this energy, I've come up with a plan for tonight.. Amazing what you can get done on a train. I have a list and everything! Fool proof.. As today is Wednesday, it is officially cleaning day. Which I love! No sarcasm, it's true.

As I'll be cleaning, I might as well do some washing. I'll also throw an hour of yoga in the mix, and speaking of mix, I was thinking of baking as I don't have any bread..

Happy days :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner