Thursday 9 January 2014

New beginnings

Hi all,

That means, if there's anyone still out there reading my blog.

I must admit that I fell victim to corporate preassure last year, and pretty much lost track of my personal life.. Oh well, that was soo 2013. New year, new beginnings, right?! What a cliche

Anyways, I figured I should find a new creative outlet to get my work/life balance back on track.. So besides revisiting this blog, I've listed a few  photographs on Etsy, so head on over and show some support, why don't you :)




Amongst others, you'll find this picture of a Hindu God, which was taken on a recent trip to Mauritius. I'm actually quite proud of it! Let me know what you think..

Hope you're all having a great start to the year!

See you soon..

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner