Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday tips

Oh how I love Sundays!

Lazing about in bed, catching up on blogs, drinking too much coffee <3

If you plan on not leaving your house today, why not wrap yourself up on your couch for some tv drama? I know I will..

Just stopping by to share some of my favourites really - maybe you'll find something you haven't watched yet?

White Collar

I mean, check this guy out..



Enough said, really.. But I'll give you some info; 

Neal Caffrey, is a really good  thief. But when Neal is captured after a three-year game of cat and mouse with the FBI, he makes a deal with agent Peter Burke: a work-release program. Caffrey will work with the white collar section of the FBI as a consultant in exchange of probation.

Nashville




Now this one is way out of character for me.. I HATE country music, but somehow this really works.. I am totally addicated!!!

Set against the backdrop of the Nashville music scene, the new drama revolves around a 40-year-old superstar Rayna Jaymes, whose star begins fading. She is forced to team up with Juliette Barnes on tour in order to maintain her label's support for her latest record, whose sales have been underwhelming.


Suits



You need to watch this one! It has it all - wits, drama, love triangles... Love it!

While running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant young college-dropout, slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory.

Enjoy!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner