Saturday 22 September 2012

Nursing a hangover

Morning all!

Last night I went for a few drinks to celebrate my birthday with my partner in crime. I always go with the intention of maybe having a glass of wine with the meal.. In the time I've known Lady B, that's maybe happened twice..

Oh well, we only live once..



It all started with a wine spritzer at the pub with lunch (we saw our new boss with a pint so it was ok)


Then went from wine with dinner to Mojitos at a bar


And water, coffee and tablets this morning!

I really can't be hungover as I'm going camping with the bf today.. For some reason I always seem to meet up with Lady B on the night before I'm meant to do something with the bf and he is not impressed when I can hardly move in fear of being sick.. 

There will be none of that today, though.. I got up right after 7am, in order to sort myself out with water and tablets.. After I've packed I might even fit in a workout.. Then we're off to Lake Bala or something to that effect..

Wish me luck with the camping - it'll be absolutely freezing! I'll hopefully be able to pop in tomorrow with pictures and tell you how it went :)

Have a great day!

x



5 comments:

  1. God tur til dere begge og GOD BEDRING til deg !
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk for det! Blir spennende å se hvordan dette går :p God helg :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ехсеllent ρost. Ι dеfinitelу аppreсiаte thiѕ site.
    Thanks!

    Ηere іs my wеbpаgе: best plumbers birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we do late night party then we are suffering from hangover problem, but Best Hangover Cure Drink are helpful for this situation.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner