Monday 24 September 2012

Light my fire

Ok, so I purposely left this story out yesterday. It was just too fresh in my memory and was getting me down!

I've been making fires since I was little, right.. Not in a psycho pyro kind of way - I grew up in a house with wood burning fire and being able to make a fire was a real necessity.. I am from Norway after all! It gets cold..

Anyways.. It is safe to say that our Saturday night camp fire was a real fiasco.. As the bf has never made a fire in his life, the task was left in my capable hands.. At least they used to be.. For some reason it took me well over an hour to get it going with good help from the bf's roadmap. And still it was the shittest fire I've ever seen!!!

At this point I was still a happy camper...






By the time the fire was "going", it was dark, dinner was cold and I was in a right mood... 

Have I mentioned we're going camping again in a week or two?! Role reversal - man make fire, woman cook food!!!

x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner