Tuesday 18 September 2012

Birthday girl!!!

Yay, that's me!!

Happy bithday to meeee... As I woke up all by myself, I have to cheer myself on so I won't get all depressed.. No cards in the post and no one here to make me breakfast..

Oh well.. I resisted the urge to bounce out of bed to open my pressies this morning. I took my time getting ready, then snuggled up on the sofa with my gifts.




My favourite chocolates - if you've never had them you need to get some <3 And the wellies I've wanted for aaages.. With the boot bag, I'm definitely ready for camping :) We're thinking of going this weekend, but the weather might put a stop to that..

Now, though, it's time to head off to work so I wish you all a great day!

See you later!

x





2 comments:

  1. Gratulerer så mye med dagen, Charline. Håper du får en herlig dag! Mange klemmer fra meg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk kusine! Stor klem tilbake :-)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner