Monday 10 September 2012

Scotland - full update

Hi all!

Having a good Monday?

I'm waiting for my Tesco delivery and slowly dying of starvation.. A week away means no food in the house!

To distract me from my rumbling belly, I figured I would share some my favourite instagram pictures from Scotland.. Amongst others, we went to Stirling Castle, Urqhuhart Castle, Brodie Castle & Carlisle Castle. Fort George, Fort Augustus and Culloden. We also saw Beauly Priory, Ness Islands and one of the tallest lighthouses in Britain but of course I've forgotten the name. We naturally saw lots of lochs, as they are fairly hard to avoid, and we went on plenty of roadtrips throughout the week - a definite must. We even went on a boat trip on Loch Ness, but there was no Nessie to be seen..Oh, and I almost forgot Hadrian's Wall.. The evenings were filled with BBQ's, wine and movies. Perfect combo, perfect holiday :)




Be sure to tune in tomorrow - Bargain Tuesday is coming your way!

Have a nice night!

x















2 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner