Sunday 23 September 2012

Wellies on... Wellies off...

So we made it back alive!!

It was touch and go, but we're ok... 

We were actually incredibly lucky with the weather - no rain whatsoever.. However, it was freezing cold and I had a bit of a bitch fit when the bf woke me up in the middle of the night! 

Why - because he was too HOT!!! Can you believe it?!! I was shivering away in my thermals, snood and gloves under two blankets, and he was moaning because he couldn't find the zipper to open the sleeping bag... As we have a double sleeping bag it caused a bit of an issue..

Then he managed to elbow me in the back... Tell me you wouldn't be just a little bit annoyed...

All in all, though - a successful first camping trip! 








Btw, how cute is this old couple down by the lake? In front of the tree, there was a woman painting them.. Creepy that I took a picture? Eh, fair game - they were on display anyways.. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! 

Sweet dreams..

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner