Saturday 11 January 2014

Planning

Well hello, how are you?

I'm flying solo today, as my very important boss man of a boyfriend is busy working..

So today I've sorted gifts out for my beautiful little niece's very first birthday, tidied my flat and am now planning some weekends away.. I've got all the essentials; Lonely Planet, coffee and Ferrero Rocher..

In the next couple of months, I will be going to Shrewsbruy, Edinburgh and then Paris :)




Oh, my heart skips a beat just thinking about Paris, it's just so romantic! Last time we went, though, it was pretty much pouring down the whole time, so I am definitely hoping for some better weather this time around!



Laduree, I am coming for you!!! And I'm staying right around the corner <3




Hope you're enjoying your Saturday afternoon!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner