Monday 13 January 2014

DIY mani with a twist

I never get my nails done as I am simply too much of a control freak.

I don't like the way they file my nails and I'm never happy with the result!

For the most part, I have natural looking nails - I swear by Rimmel Stronger double duty base coat and I get lots of questions and compliments.. So as I am venturing outside my comfort zone, I thought I would show you this DIY mani..



You can use whichever colours you want, but I've opted for a nude base with a black crackle effect varnish, both from BarryM.. And I've finished it off with a coat of the base coat I mentoned - it works like a charm :)

So get your nails prepped, then apply however many coats you need of your main colour.. Then get your crackle effect varnish and apply to the tips of your nails. If you want, use some nail tape to get an even look on all your nails - I didn't have any at the time so you can easily go without...

Easy peasy, and oh so cheap!

-C


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner