Tuesday 14 January 2014

Fashion for the office - on a budget

So we all want to look good at work, right?

We sure spend enough hours there.. But am I the only one begrudging money spent on "business attire"??

Hoping I'm not, I figured I would make a weekly feature - called fashion for the office on a budget..

First up; this little number from Sainsbury's.. The dress and earrings comes in at less than £30.. throw on some black heels and a cardi if you're cold and you're good to go!

I also love how you can wear this dress now, while it's still nippy, but it'll also be perfect for spring and even summer. For spring, style it with a belt and heels in a lovely camel colour..

What an all-rounder!




-C

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I totally love the dress!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner