Wednesday 19 September 2012

The day after..

If it hadn't been for the bf, I would have been extremely depressed yesterday! Not a single card or phonecall from anyone back home..
Luckily, the bf spoils me rotten and took me to the best spot in town - the Panoramic.. Safe to say that it lived up to it's name, with a spectacular view of the Mersey.. Oh so romantic! Fantastic staff, food, wine and general ambiance put a huge smile on my face, and I consider myself very lucky to have such an amazing person in my life :) If you ever have the chance to go - DO IT! They'll treat you like royalty and refer to you as sir and madam - love it! And lets face it - any place that serves pre-desserts, dessert and then a celebatory birthday treat is a number 1 in my book!!!



Macaroons - could it get any better???


Hope you're all having a lovely day...

Catch you later!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner