Friday 14 September 2012

TGIF

Morning everyone!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's happy that it's Friday! It's been such a long week - coming back from holiday, having a cold and being on a later shift than usual... Bring on 5.30pm :)

I feel so behind on... everything! So this weekend I need to get to it - excercise, cleaning, washing, the blog... I also need to find a dress to wear for my birthday!

Anyways.. I started catching up on the train this morning - writing the postcards I should have written whilst we were still in Scotland.. There's not enough hours! Better late than never, though - right? I simply love postcards and get so happy when I find something handwritten amongst all the crap I get sent in the post!




Guess it's time to get cracking! Work then play.. Growing up sucks!

Happy Friday everyone! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner