Wednesday 12 September 2012

Inside out

Morning people!

As I was tidying up around the flat yesterday, I stumbled upon my handbag realising it was in desperate need of some organising. Bag upside down = utter chaos.. I have to mention that this mayhem arose in  one of my smaller bags..



I'm sure that most girls can relate to this image - it's simply inevitable! Amongst others, I found no less than 11 hair bands and 19 hairgrips.. Which explains why I can never find them in my drawer.. Now I know to look at the bottom of my bags, rather than buying new ones all the time.. I also had a cup a soup and a fridge magnet... 'Cause why wouldn't I? 

Things like receipts, empty wrappers and old mints are a given.. However, it turns out I carry enough tablets with me to supply a small pharmacy! Who knew..

Anyways - a new day - another (bigger) bag.. Let the mayhem begin :)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Only two more sleeps until Friday..

x

4 comments:

  1. God morgen
    Jeg liker din parfyme,Charline :)
    Det sies at når en ser i en kvinnes veske,kan vi se at penger ikke er alt i verden..
    Ha en god dag !
    Pappa hilser :)
    -H-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bare synd jeg ikke får kjøpt den her borte! Du også - og hils så mye til far :-)

      Delete
  2. LOL thats a lot of stuff in your bag XD

    But I have to say... I love the purse! it looks so pretty *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not - I usually have more! Aw thanks! I've had it for years but it's still my favourite :-)

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner