Sunday 30 September 2012

Moose Coffee

Evening all :)

How's your weekend been?

I've had a lovely couple of days, but have also struggled with the old "temple" which is not on my team these days! Achey..

Anyways, thought I would share a tip with you; If you like a big breakfast - American/Canadian style and you're ever in Liverpool, you simply have to go to Moose Coffee... The portions are sooo big and the food is amazing :)

My favourite has to be their pancakes with maple sirup and smoked, streaky bacon.. Yeah buddy!



Check out their website here.


We also made it through the second season of Boardwalk Empire today and as I don't have Sky, my life is pretty empty.. Guess we have to wait for the third season to come out on dvd.. What to watch in the meantime??!

Oh well, for now I guess I'll keep myself busy with a workout..

Btw can you believe it's October tomorrow already? New week, new month - new opportunities!

I promise there will be more fashion this week, so stay tuned..

Laters!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner