Friday 14 September 2012

Friday night treat

Hi all!

How was your Friday?

Despite the very best intentions, I had little faith that I would actually get anything done after work today.. BUT - I've picked out a dress to wear for my birthday - didn't even have to buy anything new.. I've done the washing and cleaned the flat.. And I've worked out! Go me..

After a quick shower, I set the mood with lots of candles and treated myself to a lovely banana smoothie! (My flat is so cold, I'm hoping the candles will warm me up a bit...)



Now I'm all snuggled up on the couch getting ready to watch an episode of Losing it with Jillian Michaels.. Gotta love her!

Oh well, catch you later!

Sweet dreams...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner