Friday 20 June 2014

Getting crafty - DIY Calendar


Finally, finally Friday - whoop!

Hopefully, I can get a bit more out of this weekend than the last (and the last two weeks for that matter)..

As I haven't been feeling all that great lately, I've tried some small DIY projects, just to feel like I am actually accomplishing something..

I tend to get a bit nutty if I don't have any outlets for my weird sense of creativity - and to be honest, there's not a lot of opportunity for that in my day job...

So in the spirit of getting organised, I made myself this monochrome (all black and white) calendar for next year...







If you'd like one, you can find a downloadable copy on Etsy


 What do you think?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner