Thursday 30 August 2012

Checkmate!

That's how I'm feeling at the moment - outsmarted and defeated! I can't believe I didn't see it coming. It crept up on me and knocked me out - this damn cold.. It seems so obvious now. Feeling tired and woolly headed - the signs were right there, but I chose to ignore them as I am going on holiday.. Only two sleeps away! I WILL feel better by then...

Dramatic much?

Ok, so Dogtooth print isn't really checked, but it's close enough to go with the header...






Hope you're having a great Thursday so far!!

x

6 comments:

  1. God bedring, kjære deg. Vet hvor lenge du har gledet deg til ferien, så dette var leit! Klem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typisk! Men jeg er fast bestemt på å bli frisk til lørdag :p

      Delete
  2. Great clothes! I love those prints! It's really very fashionable at this season :)
    http://littlegirlbigfashion.wordpress.com/
    http://littlegirlinbigfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! Be sure to stop by again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this print! Want to follow each other?

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great in moderation! :) Lead and I shall follow :p

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner