Friday 24 August 2012

What's with the stache??

Yay, it's finally here!! Joy oh joy - Friday how I love you!

Hope you all have great plans for the weekend.. I'm going lounge camping.. It sounds like a real thing, but I'm actually just setting up a tent in my lounge to check that it doesn't have any holes in it.. Would rather know now before I set off in the lovely British weather! I'm probably more excited than I should be as I'm dying to break out the candles and hot chocolate.. This all makes me think of 'The Holiday". The scene in the tent is just too cute..

Lately, I've come across the weirdest of trends.. Who in their right mind would consider moustaches to be fashionable??! "Oui oui, this is très chic!" They're not cool on men, and they're definitely not cool on jewellery or prints.. Get a grip..





What do you reckon - yay or nay?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner