Wednesday 2 January 2013

Just in time

Like millions of other people, I've decided to excercise more in 2013.. Not that I didn't in 2012, but I want to be more active this year - more walks, and more excercise in general throughout the week.. Now that I have a car, it's even more important to make a conscious effort as I used to walk a fair bit!

So as a little motivational booster, I ordered some new fitness clothing - which arrived on Monday.. Just in time for the New Year! Talk about timing.. I also got a free mug -safe to say I was well excited!



All from Sports Direct..


And it only cost me £11 - combined!! God, I love a bargain.. So much so that I have placed another order for kettlebells, new dumbells and a new pair of tights..

Happy New Year!

x


1 comment:

  1. Interesting start to do yoga or play any game like golf, etc.. You become fit.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner