Monday 31 December 2012

2012: Flashback

Time really does seem to fly by as you get older, doesn't it?!

2012 has had it's ups and downs like any other year, but all in all, it's been pretty good! I've been to Wales, Scotland, Morocco and Norway and have had lots of weekends away here and there with the bf.. I even persuaded him to go camping!

I started the year in a hot tub at our family cabin in Norway with beautiful white snow falling from the skies and spent my very first Christmas in England - and was not at all surprised when it rained.. I've swapped jobs - twice and learned how to drive on the WRONG side of the road.. And of course - I started a blog!

It's been eventful and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store..

Bring it on!

















Hope you're all enjoying the last day of 2012 and that you're all prepared for an even better 2013!

x

2 comments:

  1. Ønsker deg alt godt i det nye året! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Og til deg, kjære, søte kusine :-) og god bedring!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner