Tuesday 18 December 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

And I could not be happier.. Unless there was snow - obviously!

I love, love, love Christmas and I'm very excited now that there's only 6 more sleeps until Christmas Eve.. Less than a week, and this year I'll be celebrating twice... Norwegian Christmas and British Christmas..
That's right - two rounds of presents and two rounds of food.. Or, who am I kidding, there will rounds and rounds of food!!









One more gift to get and then I'm done!

x

2 comments:

  1. for en herlig liten touch til pakkingen. skikkelig julete. skal begynne å pakke inn gavene selv her i kveld :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsker candy canes! De gjør susen.. Håper du koste deg masse med gavepakking - det gir jo ordentlig julestemning :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner