Sunday 21 October 2012

Shakespeare's Birthplace

Hi!

How was your weekend?

I hope it was as good as mine!!As I told you the other day, I went to Stratford-upon-Avon this weekend with the bf.. We saw all five of the Shakespeare houses and also managed to squeeze in a visit to Warwick Castle..

I've quickly flicked through my pictures and thought I would share a few with you.. No blue skies - however, it didn't rain whilst we were away, so two thumbs up!!
















Time to have some food and rest before it's back to work tomorrow...

Aaaah Mondays!!!

x



2 comments:

  1. Veldig, veldig fint! Ser så idyllisk ut, og stort pluss for at det ikke regnet. :-) Vi var i Oslo i helga, overnattet på hotell og så Spamalot. Gøy! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow så koselig!! Alltid, alltid deilig å dra bort og se noe nytt :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner