Monday 29 October 2012

Magic Mike

Hi everyone!

Late post today.. I can really start to feel the effects of not working out for a couple of weeks! Hopefully the GP can find out what's wrong with me tomorrow so I can get back to normal..

Anyways, I forgot to tell you about the film I watched on Friday.. Oh my goodness, I've never been so embarrased my whole life.. I can't even imagine what it would be like seeing it at the cinema! Here I was, expecting an innocent rom com with a bit of dancing, but I was actually blushing throughout most of the film.. Seems like male strippers, g-strings, body rolls and grinding just isn't for me!

And how akward was that scene with Matthew Mcconaughey in those TINY shorts and the yellow top??



Or this one...




I have to block it out! How women can go to shows like these is beyond me :p

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner