Friday 5 October 2012

Happy Friday

Morning everyone!

Friday again - always a pleasure..

Tomorrow I am going to the Lake District for a walk with the bf, and I'm really looking forward to it as I've never been! Also, I haven't seen the bf all week!

This morning I've been preparing myself with some research... Looks truly stunning and I am hoping to get some nice pictures to share with you..



Above pictures are borrowed from the Lake District National Park website.

Hope you're having a nice start to the day and that you have something to look forward to this weekend - if only just a lie-in..

See you in a bit :)

x

2 comments:

  1. God tur, søta. Det så virkelig fint ut der! Gleder meg til å se bilder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk for det! Skal visst være strålende sol, så det blir bra :-) ønsker deg og A en riktig fin og produktiv helg! Klem

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner