Friday 12 October 2012

Fall fashion for the office

Morning all!

Are we all happy it's Friday?! I sure am, as I've overslept every single day this week and could definitely do with some rest... Tonight, however, I am going out with the girls and am looking forward to a lovely meal and some good laughs.. No wine, though, because of my stupid tablets.. Oh, well, I'll just compensate with eating even more tapas - could be worse!!!

Today I wish I was wearing this to the office - how cute is the coat?! They also have it in black <3

The whole outfit can be bought from Topshop.





Hope you're having a fab day so far!

I'll pop back in later..

x

2 comments:

  1. Høres herlig ut, kos deg masse med tapas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tapas er aldri å forakte! :-) håper du får en fin helg snuppa!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner