Monday 29 April 2013

DIY Ballerinas with ankle strap

Due to my recent obsession with Pinterest, I am absolutely addicted to DIY ideas, and when I saw these ballerinas in Zara a while back, I was sure I could make something similar...





The good thing with these, is that you can change the strap to fit your outfit.. Genius and cost effective! Can't say fairer than that, now can we?!

All you need is a pair of ballerinas, some kind of ribbon and whatever material you chose for your ankle strap.. You could use a number of things; fabric, chains, bracelets, braided ribbons etc.. As the bf is away for a mere two weeks now, I think I'll get my artistic groove on this weekend!

Happy Monday by the way - hope you're having a great start to the week :)

x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner