Tuesday 30 April 2013

Bargain Tuesday: Spring in the office

Good morning!

Despite being very tired, I am in a surprisingly good mood today. I say this as I went to a viewing yesterday - after work, and when I got there they showed me two flats - none of which was the one I went for, as that one was already taken.. Safe to say, neither was to my liking or needs.. Infuriating!

Anyways, the sun is shining and I figured it would be a perfect day to have a spring theme for the bargains this Tuesday:






And the best part - the whole outfit comes in at £29.99..

I am too good...

x

4 comments:

  1. Veldig stilig. :-) Har savnet innlegg fra deg, søta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har det så travelt på jobb vettu :p Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. likte den kjolen der :)

    Liker du foresten statementsmykker og armbånd? da vil jeg invitere deg til å sjekke ut bloggen/facebooksiden min så du kan se hva jeg designer og lager :)
    http://ivett-design.blogspot.no/ eller https://www.facebook.com/IvettDesign

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, er den ikke stilig? Hyggelig at du tittet innom - kom gjerne igjen!

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner