Tuesday 26 February 2013

Monochrome beauty

Hiya,

How are we all doing this Tuesday afternoon? As I've been quite absent lately, I figured it was about time to drop by.. I've been planning on showing you some pictures from London, but as I haven't even uploaded them to my computer yet, I guess we'll have to improvise :)

So I thought we could check out some monochrome little treats.. What could be easier - or more stylish to wear than black and white?! It's such a classic combination, and a huge hit this season. The best thing - it suits all ages and can easily be adpated to suit any size or shape.. Brilliant!

Here are some of my Highstreet favourites at the moment:





We like, right?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner