Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rewind

So last week I went to London with the bf, and I've finally had a chance to look through the pictures.. Unfortunately, I didn't take a lot, so there's not much to share.. For once, we were blessed with lovely weather - perfect for sightseeing!

Amongst others, we saw the changing of the guards by Buckingham Palace, Palace of Westminster, Trafalgar Square and London Eye.. We also went for a stroll on the South Bank to check out the street performers.. Oh and we managed to find Scandi kitchen so I could get myself some Scandinavian treats! Nomnom...  All in all, a really good weekend - and this time I got to see some touristy things which I've missed previously..









Hope you're having a good week so far :)

x

2 comments:

  1. Så deilig med fint vær på tur, og gøy å se bilder. Mer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner