Thursday 11 April 2013

The longest week ever.. And a floral maxi

This has to be the longest week ever!

I was ready to give up on Tuesday, so you can imagine how I feel today.. Aaaah one more sleep and it's finally Friday!!! The only thing cheering me up right now is the thought of going home next week for my beautiful niece's naming ceremony.. Baby time! Yay, being an auntie is the best thing ever - you can get all your cuddles and giggles in and then hand them back when they start crying :)

Unfortunately, that's a whole week away, and meanwhile I'm stuck in gloomy, grey England...

Surely spring should have been on its way by now?!

I want to be wearing dresses and skirts and t-shirts and whatnot..

At the moment, I am loving this pleated maxi from Matalan of all places.. Perfect allrounder as it can easily be dressed both up and down.. Officially on my wish list for summer..



Dress from Matalan.


Hope you're having a good day!

x

2 comments:

  1. Er formen bedre, kjære deg? Grått og trist her også, og det snør!!! Ugh. :P I morra er det fredag, hurra hurra! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Njæ, ikke egentlig.. Men, men som du sier - det er ferdag i morgen! Snø - er det sant?? Men vi skal jo grille neste uke :p

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner