Friday 16 November 2012

Cheers, I'll drink to that

What a productive day!

I bounced out of bed at 9am this morning, and just knew that it was going to be a good day.. I left the house less than an hour later and headed into town for a haircut.. Although I was told that my hair was shot to hell, the lovely lady was able to work miracles and I feel like a new person!

I also feel like the cold is finally ready to say bye for now, so I'm all smiles.. To celebrate I finished my first workout in weeks.. Although I thought I was about to be sick at one point,  and think I'm about to cough up my guts, I'm feeling pretty good!! Gotta love those endorphins..






Hope you're all having a happy, healthy Friday :)

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner